Applications are now being accepted for a Part-Time Unit Clerk to work on the 2nd Floor. The successful applicants will be required to work 0700-1500 & 1500-1900 including weekends and holidays. The commitment is 37.50 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
• Diploma in a recognized Medial Administration program
• Medical Terminology
• Knowledge of Electronic Health Records software preferred
• Ability to multitask and prioritize competing responsibilities effectively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Good organizational skills
• Typing speed of 40 wpm
• May be required to undergo skills and ability testing
• Six (6) months related experience preferred
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.