Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Temporary Full-Time Ultrasound Tech
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary Full Time|
|Unifor - Tech|
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being received for one (1) temporary full-time Ultrasound Technologist to work in the Diagnostic Imaging Department. This position is expected to end on or before August 31, 2022. The successful applicant will be required to work 8 hour shifts, scheduled between 0700 and 1700 including weekends.
• ARDMS Certificate or equivalent;
• ARDMS Registration Ultrasonography;
• Registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario preferred;
• Recent related experience is an asset;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Able to prioritize and adjust workload to accommodate urgent requests;
• Computer skills;
• Able to work independently;
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.