Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Permanent Full Time Registered Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are being accepted for 6 Permanent Full Time Registered Nurses to work on Med/Surg. The successful applicant’s commitment is 75 hours per bi weekly pay period. The successful applicants will be required to work a Full Time DDNN Shift Rotation.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
- Current certificate in BCLS
- Certified to start I.V.’s and give I.V. meds, including Central Venous Access Devices
- Wound Care Certification or agreement to obtain within 1 year
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Palliative care training required or will pursue within 1 year
Skills and Ability
- Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
- Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO standards
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Willing to assist with relieving in other nursing areas as required
- Recent experience in acute care/medical surgical nursing is preferred
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.