Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Part Time |
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being accepted for a Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse to work in the Maternal/Newborn Department. The successful applicant’s commitment to this position is 37.50 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
- Current certificate in BCLS & NRP certification required
- Demonstrates well developed assessment and nursing skills for antepartum, labour, delivery, post-partum, as well as assessment & care of the new born.
- Maternal-Newborn Course or agreement to obtain within 6 months
- Basic Fetal Monitoring Course or agreement to pursue within 6 months
- Breastfeeding Education required within 6 months
Skills and Ability
- Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
- Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO standards
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Willing to assist with relieving in other nursing areas as required
- Recent experience in acute care/medical surgical nursing and/or maternal-newborn nursing is preferred.
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.