Applications are now being accepted for 1 Temporary Part-Time Transportation Attendant to transport patients and equipment safely, throughout the hospital, to and from ER to Diagnostic Imaging and or Inpatient Programs. The successful applicant will be required to work days and afternoons including weekends and holidays. The commitment to this position is 37.50 hours per bi-weekly pay period. This position is anticipated to end on or before March 31, 2023.
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma
• Minimum of one (1) year previous experience working in a hospital setting and/or with patient population; previous experience cleaning in a healthcare setting is preferred.
Skills and Ability
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times
• Demonstrated physical ability to perform moderate heavy work, involving lifting, considerable walking, standing, bending, pushing, and pulling
• Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
• General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.