Applications are now being accepted for a Permanent Part Time Medical Radiation Technologist to work in our X-Ray and CT departments. A robust training program is provided for those without CT experience. The successful applicant will be required to work various shifts to support the 24/7 operations of diagnostic imaging. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per pay period. There is no regular on call commitment for this position.
• Must be registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
• Contrast Injection course required
• CT experience preferred
• X-Ray experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work collaboratively as a team member
• Physically capable of heavy lifting, pushing, pulling
• Well organized
• Able to work independently
• Customer focused
• Computer skills
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the
This position is eligible for our Employee Referral Incentive. Up to $1,000 is available for current employees who make a referral that results in a hire. You can find more information on the Policy & Procedure Library.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.