Applications are now being accepted for a Part-Time MDR Technician. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per bi-weekly pay period, and the successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts between 0800 and 1800, including weekends and holidays.
• Successful completion of Secondary School required
• Completion of Medical Device Reprocessing Techniques Online Course from MDRAO or HSPA required
Skills and Ability
• Knowledge of principles and practice of aseptic techniques
• Knowledge of sterilization equipment handling
• Excellent communication skills, following verbal and written instructions
• Computer skills an asset
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team with limited supervision
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills essential
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job including constant walking, standing, bending and lifting moderate to heavy weights
• Minimum of 1 year experience in sterilization and instrument reprocessing in a hospital setting preferred
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.