Applications are now being accepted for one Full-Time Physiotherapist. The successful applicant will be required to work 0700-1500 Monday to Friday, including weekends and holidays. The commitment to this position is 75 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy from an accredited School of Rehabilitation
• Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Skills and Ability
• Sound knowledge of Physiotherapy scope of practice with demonstrated clinical judgment, critical thinking and ability to utilize a holistic approach
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage clinical caseload demands
• Strong leadership qualities
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stake-holder groups including clients, families, teams, leadership and others within the circle of care
• Two years recent clinical experience in rehabilitation preferred
• One year hospital experience preferred
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.