Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being accepted for a Permanent Full Time Registered Nurse to work in ICU/Telemetry. The successful applicant’s commitment to this position is 75 hours per bi weekly pay period. The successful applicants will be required to work a Full Time Continental Shift Rotation.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
- Current BCLS required
- Current ACLS preferred
- Cardiac Arrhythmia interpretation competency preferred
- Telemetry and/or Critical Care experience preferred
- Cardiac Arrhythmia interpretation certificate through Michener Institute preferred
- Wound Care Certification preferred
- Gentle Persuasion Training preferred
- Palliative care training preferred
Skills and Ability
- Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
- Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO standards
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Cardiac monitoring experience preferred
- 2 years recent experience in acute care/medical surgical nursing is preferred
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.