Applications are now being accepted for a Casual Registered Pharmacy Technician. The successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays to support the 24/7 operations of the Pharmacy.
• Diploma from an Accredited College program for Pharmacy Technicians
• Regulated Pharmacy Technician by Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital environment
• IV preparation experience
• Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Work effectively within a multidisciplinary team environment
• Good Communication Skills
• General good health, good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.