Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000-person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Part Time |
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are being accepted for 1 Permanent
Part Time Registered Nurse to work on Med/Surg.
The successful applicant’s commitment is 37.50 hours per pay period.
- Current Certificate of Competence
with the College of Nurses
- Current certificate in BCLS
- Certified to start I.V.’s and give
I.V. meds, including Central Venous Access Devices
- Wound Care Certification or
agreement to obtain within 1 year
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Palliative care training required
or will pursue within 1 year
- Knowledge and commitment to client
centered care model
- Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and
- Crisis management skills
to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Willing to assist with relieving in other
nursing areas as required
experience in acute care/medical surgical nursing is preferred
- Good attendance record and a level
of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations
available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as
required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.