Applications are now being accepted for three (3) Temporary Part-Time Housekeeping Aide’s. The successful applicants will be required to work 5am-1pm, 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 3pm-11pm, 4pm-12am, 7pm-3am, and 11pm-7am Monday-Sunday, including holidays. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per bi-weekly pay period. Please note, this position is anticipated to end on or before November 1, 2023.
• High School Graduate
• Healthcare Housekeeping
• Institutional Housekeeping/Commercial Housekeeping
• Read/Write English
• Ability to understand and communicate
• Able to follow directions
• Able to deal effectively with the public
• Able to learn task quickly
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Some heavy lifting involved
• General good health, good attendance record, and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.