Applications are now being accepted for a Full-Time Registered Practical Nurse to work in Rehab. The successful applicant will be required to work Monday-Sunday 0700-1900 and 1900-0700, including holidays. The commitment to this position is 75 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
• Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
• Current BCLS required
• SMG Crisis Intervention certification required
• Previous experience with Geriatric patient care is an asset
• Previous experience with Medical/Surgical (Orto/Neuro) patient care is an asset
• Previous experience in an Inpatient Rehab setting is an asset
Skills and Ability
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and commitment to patient centered care model
• Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO Standards
• Crisis management skills
• Excellent physical assessment skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary Allied Health Team
• General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position
This position is eligible for our Employee Referral Incentive. Up to $1,000 is available for current employees who make a referral that results in a hire. You can find more information on the Policy & Procedure Library.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.