Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000-person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN)
The Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) is for RNs, RPNs, and NPs to work in Ontario's hospitals, long-term care, and home and community care. It provides $25,000 in grant funding for eligible nurses in exchange for a 2-year commitment to an eligible employer.
In order to qualify for this grant, you can not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the past 6 months.
Applications are now being accepted for 7 Full Time Registered Nurse positions for the $25,000 CCPN grant opportunities.
The successful applicant’s commitment is 75 hours per bi weekly pay period and the shifts are 0700-1900 and 1900-0700 in a DDNN shift rotation or a Continental shift rotation.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
- Current certificate in BCLS
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Palliative care training required or will pursue within 1 year
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
- Crisis management skills
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.