Applications are now being accepted for a Casual Medical Radiation Technologist (Mammography/CT/Radiology).
• Must be registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
• Contrast Injection course required
• Mammography experience preferred
• CT experience preferred
• X-Ray experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work collaboratively as a team member
• Physically capable of heavy lifting, pushing, pulling
• Well organized
• Able to work independently
• Customer focused
• Computer skills
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy