Applications are now being accepted for a 2 Temporary Part Time Registered Nurses to work in the Respiratory Assessment Centre. The successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays. The successful applicant’s commitment to this position is approximately 37.5 hour per bi-weekly pay period.
• Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses;
• CNA Certification in ED or Critical Care preferred;
• Current BCLS certification;
• Current ACLS preferred;
• Current PALS preferred;
• TNCC completion preferred;
• ENPC completion preferred;
• ECG interpretation preferred;
• Triage certification preferred;
• Cardiac Arrhythmia Interpretation preferred.
Skills and Ability
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Ability to lead and implement change effectively with a focus on patient centered care and patient safety
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary and inter-professional collaborative care team
• Demonstrated ability to promote staff development, quality improvement and patient and family centered care
• Ability to use related information system tools (i.e. MS4, EDIS, Oculys, OTN)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• 2 years recent experience working in hospital environment preferred.
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy