Applications are now being accepted for a temporary part time ultrasound tech. The successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. The commitment to his position is 37.5 hours per biweekly pay period.
• Registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO) or actively working towards registration.
• Certified with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (A.R.D.M.S.) and/or Sonography Canada credentialed.
• Demonstrated experience in abdominal, small parts and obstetrical scanning preferred
• Doppler experience considered an asset
• Previous experience in a Hospital setting an asset
• Previous experience with Evolve
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
• Excellent organizational skills
• Client focused
• Computer skills
• Able to work independently
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy