Applications are being accepted for a Temporary Part Time Housekeeping Aide. The successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts, Monday-Friday & rotating weekends. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per pay period. This position will end on or before, December 31st, 2021.
• High School Graduate
• Healthcare Housekeeping
• Institutional Housekeeping/Commercial Housekeeping
• Read/Write English
• Ability to understand and communicate
• Able to follow directions
• Able to deal effectively with the public
• Able to learn task quickly
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Some heavy lifting involved
• General good health, good attendance record, and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy