Applications are now being accepted for a Temporary Part Time Medical Radiation Technologist (X- Ray). The successful applicant will start this position October 18th, 2021, and be required to work Monday-Friday, 0700-1500 and/or 0800-1600, or otherwise as scheduled. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per pay period, and it will end on, or before December 10th, 2021.
• Must be registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
• Contrast Injection course required
• Mammography experience preferred
• CT experience preferred
• X-Ray experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work collaboratively as a team member
• Physically capable of heavy lifting, pushing, pulling
• Well organized
• Able to work independently
• Customer focused
• Computer skills
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy