Applications are now being accepted for a Temporary Full Time Pharmacist. The successful applicant will be required to work day shifts, select weekends and holidays, and have on-call responsibilities. The commitment to this position is 37.5 hours per week.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy from an accredited School of Pharmacy
• Registered as a part ‘A’ Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• Demonstrated proficiency in NAPRA Professional Competencies, CSHP Standards of Practice and OCP Standards of Practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with patients and other health care professionals
• Knowledge of and commitment to patient/staff safety
• Computer skills required
• Previous clinical pharmacy experience in a hospital environment, demonstrating progressive degrees of leadership, experience with quality/process improvement, medication management, medication safety, and drug utilization analysis.
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy