Applications are now being accepted for a Casual Cardio Vascular Technologist to work in the Cardiopulmonary Department. Unscheduled part time may be required to work up to 1 day per month. The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include performing stress testing, ECG, Holter hook up and analysis.
• Diploma from a recognized Cardiovascular Technology program
• Current BCLS certification
• Current registration with the CSCT and/or with the OSCT
• 1 year experience as a Cardio Vascular Technologist is preferred
• Comprehension of cardiac rhythms and 12 lead ECG interpretation
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and colleagues
• Commitment to maintaining and improving individual competence
• Ability to operate all equipment relating to the position
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively
• Good attendance record and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position is required.
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy