Join Our Team
Become Part of a Team That’s Improving Lives
Erie Shores HealthCare is a 58-bed acute care community hospital serving the southernmost part of Canada. Our 110,000 person catchment area includes the communities of Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, Amherstburg, Belle River, and Wheatley.
Join a team where you can make a difference in one of the country's most unique and diverse communities.
Click this link to learn more about our hospital and community.
Back to Job Opportunities
Temporary Part-Time Registered Practical Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary Part Time |
|Per Collective Agreement
Applications are now being accepted for 1 Temporary Part Time Registered Practical Nurse to work in Rehab. The successful applicant will be required to work 0700-1900, 1900-0700 including weekends and holidays. The commitment to this position is 45 hours per bi-weekly pay period. This position will end on or before December 31, 2022.
• Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses
• Current BCLS required
• Gentle Persuasion certification required
• Wound care certification or OHA equivalent or will pursue within 1 year
• Palliative care training required
• Previous experience with Geriatric clients an asset
• Previous experience with Medical Surgical clients an asset
• Previous experience in the care of Palliative patients is an asset
Skills and Ability
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and commitment to client centered care model
• Demonstrates leadership as defined by CNO Standards
• Crisis management skills
• Excellent physical assessment skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
• General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position
Erie Shores HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations available on request in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under ESHC’s Accommodation Policy
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.