Crisis & Mental Health Resources
- 24 Hour Crisis Line: 519-973-4435
If you're experiencing a mental health emergency, our 24-hour crisis line is here to support you.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 686868
Free 24-hour support for people in crisis with a trained crisis responder.
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Leamington Office: 215 Talbot St. E
Mon-Fri, 8:30-4:30. Call 519-326-1620 for assistance.
Sexual Assault Crisis Centre
- Essex County: 215 Talbot St. E, Leamington
Call 519-253-3100 for counselling support for male and female survivors of sexual victimization.
- Windsor Office: Call 519-253-9667
- WEFIGHT: 443 Ouellette Ave, Windsor
Call 519-256-7831 for direct services for survivors of domestic and international human trafficking.
Counselling and Mental Health Services
- Windsor Essex Community Health Centre: 33 Princess St, Suite 450, Leamington
Call 519-997-2828 for a variety of counselling services for people ages 5+.
- Canadian Mental Health Association: 215 Talbot St. E, Leamington
Call 519-255-7440 for programs including bereavement, dual diagnosis, and more.
- Family Services Windsor/Essex: 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor
Call 519-966-5010 or the 24/7 phone service at 1-888-933-1831 for individual and group counselling, workshops, and support.
- John Howard Society of Windsor/Essex County: 275 Oak St, Windsor
For various anger management programs for adults and youth, call 519-252-3461.
- Erie Shores Family Health Team: 197 Talbot St. West, Leamington
Call 519-322-1100 for individual and group counselling.
- Windsor Essex Counselling Support Line: 519-964-3277
- Pozitive Pathways: 511 Pelissier St, Windsor
For stigma reduction and social isolation services, call 519-973-0222.
- Mental Health Connections: 370 Erie Street, Windsor
For integrated psychosocial programs, call 519-256-4854.
- Windsor Residence for Young Men (WRYM): 1505 Langlois Ave, Windsor
Call 226.221.8464 for individual counselling and life skills training for young homeless men.
- Bounce Back Ontario: Visit bouncebackontario.ca for a free skill-building program for managing mood, depression, anxiety, and more.
Shelter and Homeless Services
Addiction and Substance Use Support
Children and Youth Services
- Regional Children’s Centre: 3896 Connaught Ave, Windsor
Call 519-257-5215 for children’s crisis services and counselling for ages 6-12.
- Maryvale: 249 Sherk St, Leamington (Nature Fresh Farms Recreation Centre)
For ages 13-17, day treatment programs, counselling, and more. Call 519-258-0484.
- The Bridge: 310 Sherk St, Leamington
For ages 14-24, housing, mental health support, nutrition, education assistance, and more. Call 519-773-3454.
- Teen Health: 33 Princess Ave, Leamington / 1361 Ouellette Ave, Windsor
Call 519-997-2828 (Leamington) or 519-253-8481 (Windsor) for programs and counselling for youth ages 12-24.
- Kids Help Phone: Call 1-800-668-6868 or text 686868 for support.
Elderly and Caregiver Services
High School/Post-Secondary Services
Legal and Financial Assistance Services
- Caldwell First Nation: 14 Orange St, Leamington
For health, cultural, child, and family services, call 519-322-1766.
- Can-Am Indian Friendship Centre: 2929 Howard Ave, Windsor
For urban Indigenous population services, call 519-253-3243.
- Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (SOAHAC): 1405 Tecumseh Rd. W, Windsor
For wellness services to First Nations, Inuit, and Metis, call 519-916-1755.
- Inside Out Youth Group: 33 Princess Street, Suite 450, Leamington
For LGBTQ+ youth support, call 519-973-0222.
- Trans Wellness Ontario: 1435 Tecumseh Rd. E, Windsor
For transgender and LGBTQ2S+ community support, call 226-674-4745.
- Q-Link Windsor Essex: 2109 Ottawa Street, Unit #216, Windsor
For LGBTQ+ youth support, call 226-348-3378 or 1-888-933-1831.
- Trans Lifeline: Call 1-877-330-6966 for peer support.
Immigrant and Refugee Services
Need a Family Doctor?
In Need of Food Assistance
For information on food banks in Windsor Essex County, call 519-944-4900 ext. 3 to find the closest one to you.
Remember, you're not alone. These resources are here to help you navigate challenging times and take steps toward a healthier, happier life. Reach out and seek the support you deserve.
If you know of a community resource that is missing from our list, email email@example.com.